1. This Permit does not include any implied rights to use any land other than State Trust lands. You are responsible for obtaining any other permits (state, federal, local) necessary.
2. You will comply with all laws, rules, regulations and ordinances. Posting is not required for these provisions to be enforceable.
3. You will obey directives from State Land Department Staff and/or law enforcement officials, including but not limited to all directives attached hereto.
4. The Permittee shall not use State Trust land that is closed by the State Land Commissioner.
5. All travel is restricted to existing roads and trails. A onetime use or single set of tracks does not constitute a road or trail.
6. Recreational motorized vehicles shall not be operated within ¼ mile of any building (occupied or not), paved surfaces (roadways, etc.), or stock tanks (wet or dry), or within any area Closed by the State Land Commissioner.
7. You will leave gates either open or closed as they are found, no fences will be cut or laid down.
8. You will not harass livestock or wildlife nor damage, destroy or remove any livestock or wildlife improvements or facilities (e.g., windmills, stock tanks, fences, corrals, wildlife watering facilities, etc.)
9. You must completely remove all litter and refuse except for geocaches placed according to ASLD guidelines.
10. Human waste shall be confined to a portable toilet or slit trench which will be covered to ground level upon closing camp. Waste from portable toilets shall be removed from site and disposed of properly.
11. Recreational camping is limited to no more than 14 days per year. A campsite must be at least ¼ mile from any livestock or wildlife water catchments, tanks, drinkers, etc. Abandoned campsites are to be left clean.
12. Campfires are to be thoroughly extinguished. You will comply with all fire restrictions and fire closure information issued by the Arizona State Forester.
13. By acceptance of the permit, you agree to indemnify and hold the State harmless from and against all liabilities, obligations, damages, penalties, claims, causes of action, cost, charges and expenses, including attorney’s fees and cost, which may be imposed upon, incurred by, or asserted against the State by reason of any accident, injury or damage to any persons or property occurring on or about the State Trust land or any portion thereof resulting from the use of the permit.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VOIDS THE PERMIT UPON OCCURRENCE